Eastern Communications is committed to provide opportunities that enable its people to achieve their highest potential. Resourceful professionals with high initiative will find their contributions valued and rewarded within our culture of excellence and meritocracy.
By being part of Eastern’s OTP, you will have the rare opportunity of learning the key concepts in telecommunications and be job posted in all our technical functions and facilities.
Eastern Communications puts a premium in value adding training and development. We offer our student interns a combination of office work and hands-on training related to their chosen field.
We are currently looking for fresh new talents to join the ranks of our able and dynamic team as MANAGEMENT TRAINEES.
If you are a self-starter, achievement-oriented and can interact positively with people, you are what we are looking for.
- Male/Female, 22 to 28 years of age
- Graduate of any Business Course
- With at least 1 to 2 years sales exposure in Pharmaceutical, IT/ICT or front-end exposure from Airline and Hotel industries
- Presentable and with pleasing personality; confident, smart and quick to learn
- Highly motivated and driven
- Has a sense of creativity and innovativeness
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): .net, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Eager to learn new things and has a keen eye for details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with business processes is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced in web application development
- Work with Account Manager to maintain, manage and expand the organization’s business relationships with existing customers and exploring new business opportunities withe the end view of delivering sales targets established.
- Responsible in the quality, timely and efficient installation, isolation and restoration of voice, data and internet circuits at the customer premise and Technical Operating Centers as well as other activities related to field work.
- Assist in the installation and restoration of telecommunication network.
- Prepare proper tools and resources needed in delivering service to customer.
- Ensure continuous operation of the Technical Operating Center and related equipment.
- Implement proper escalation procedures.
- Process operating permits and licenses in the area of operation.
Product Development Specialist
- Assist in the overall product development of an assigned product specifically in:
- Product conceptualization
- Implementation / Turn-over
- A graduate of any Engineering course
- At least one to two years work experience in the provision of and/or offering of Voice/Data
- Able to lead the process of maintenance, improvement and development of Voice/Data
- Has leadership and organizational skills; can work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Open Office Writer, Calc and Impress
Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager
- Meets or exceeds the given Sales target on base accounts on a regular basis
- Makes regular visits to high-base and high-potential accounts
- Provides assistance to clients with billing and technical concerns
- Updates the client on the availability of new services and on-going promotions
New Accounts Acquisition
- Meets or exceeds the given Sales target on new revenue on a regular basis
- Maintains or increases the revenue of assigned based accounts.
- Sources possible clients (through telemarketing or cold canvassing)
- Prepares weekly sales reports/plans and forecasts
- Maintains database of existing clients and new prospects
- Graduate of Business, Marketing, IT or ECE
- Employees with more than 5 years exposure in Telecommunications or ICT
- Supervisory position with previous employers, a plus
- With excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and selling skills
- Aggressive, dynamic, highly motivated and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
If there are no positions that meet your preferences or match your qualifications, click on the Apply Here link to your left and deposit a general resume to be included in the Eastern Communications Talent Databank.